can we change the class blog link pleaseeeeeeeeee? :DD
Wednesday, June 8, 2011 @ 7:12 AM
Thursday, June 2, 2011 @ 5:44 PM
1. Chinese SIA (2 articles and newspaper format - group) plus the green paper ones (x2)
2. History Assignment 3 (short play)
3. History Assignment 4 (Qn2)
4. Maths SIA presentation (T3W1)
5. Maths WS TR 1 (T3W1)
6. Revision for BT2 (Topics covered)
- Linear Graphs
- Quadratic Graphs
- Variation (direct and indirect proportion)
- Pythagoras Theorem
- Trigonomic Ratios
7. Revision for BT2 (To-do on foolscap, and self-mark with corrections done)
- TB2 PG191 (Revision Exercise 11 No. 1)
- Revision Booklet: Linear graphs Ex. 03 (Qns 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 12, 14, 21, 25, 26, 27)
- Revision Booklet: Quadratic graphs Ex. 04 (Qns 1, 3,7, 11, 12, 16, 19)
8. AEP SIA Personal Reflections for Combined Activity (T3W1)
9. Re-draw calligraphy painting(s) (1st lesson of Term 3 on a Thursday)
10. AEP stuff:
- Make a trip to the wet market/ Supermarket.
- Document the journey/visit through photographs.
- Take at least 10 good pictures that are clear and interesting that depicts a scene of the market or to the market.
- Take pictures that tells a story. Refer to http://www.magnumphotos.com/ or photographer Henri Cartier-Bresson.
- Using objects found/bought from the market, Paint 1 colored still life composition using the paper provided. Composition should fill the whole paper. No poster colors please.
- Also draw 2 A3 sized drawings with dry mediums such as pencils based on photographs you have taken of the market. Your drawing may not be monotoned but must have good tonal values.
- Refer to Artist's Albrecht Durer drawings.
- Purchase your own paints(preferably Acrylic paints)/brushes from recommended art supplier Art Friend. http://www.artfriend.com.sg/
- Deadline: 1st week of Term 3.
PS: SIA's individual personal reflection & evaluation of AEP combined activity is also due the same week.
11. Geography worksheet or assignment
WHY IS THIS BLOG DEAD D: BOOOOOOO T^T
Thursday, May 26, 2011 @ 6:25 AM
WHY DIDN'T PAP WIN ALL THE SEATS? Though i think at least one should've gone to Chiam See Tong. REALLY, what a pity...
Saturday, May 7, 2011 @ 9:57 PM
HELLO IM TYPING DURING MATH LESSON. LOL :)
i like this comp lab
hi sab ^^
Tuesday, May 3, 2011 @ 9:29 PM
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 @ 12:43 AM
hello people (: pls familiarise yourself with the music, and those that know their steps can practice at home, dont need a lot, just once or twice (: thks p.s. it cannot be posted here so i'll be posting it on facebook
Friday, April 15, 2011 @ 7:02 AM
when are we changing our class url?